1161 SOUTH 7TH STREET ROCHELLE, IL 61068
Phone: 815-561-TIRE (8473)
Lube & Oil
Front Brake Job
The oil and filter will be changed using a dedicated service bay. All fluid levels will be checked and the undercarriage will be lubricated as needed.
Squealing or grinding brakes? ABS light turning on? Car pulling to one side? Shaking or spongy pedals? These are signs that you may need new brakes.
Driving without proper alignment costs you money. It decrease gas mileage, tire life, and adds stress to your vehicle's steering equipment & structure.
Cappel's Complete Car Care is your one stop repair shop when it comes to car, truck, semis, or atv repair. If you have something that moves we can maintain it and fix it!
When you bring your vehicle to us you will get fast, friendly service at an honest price. We are proud to have the best prices in the Rochelle area and employ the best mechanics around. If your vehicle is in need of repair or just needs a checkup, Cappel's can get you in and back on the road quickly.
Lube, Filter, and Oil Change
Standard Break Service
Changing your vehicle's oil is one of the most important things you can do to extend the life of your vehicle. The recommended maintenance schedules typically suggest changing your oil every 3,000 -10,000 miles or every 12 months. Factors like driving in cold climates, towing a trailer, or aggressive driving, can make it necessary to change your oil more often. We offer a low cost oil & filter service. Schedule your service today!
Having troubles stopping or not stopping as quickly as you once did? You probably just need new breaks! Repairing or replacing brakes can be as simple as changing the brake pads. Repairs become more involved if the rotors have been damaged, or if other parts of the system like brake lines are failing. Brakes should be inspected along with your oil change. Visit or call us today to learn about our brake repair services
Car Care Tips
Following these tips will allow you to save gas and save tire wear.
• Change your fluids on time, every time.
• Change your oil every 3,000 miles for regular, 5,000 miles for synthetic blend and 7-10,000 for full synthetic oil
• Change antifreeze fluid every 30,000 miles.
• Change brake fluid every 30,000 miles.
• Change transmission fluid every 30,000 miles.
• Schedule a maintenance check every 15, 30, 60, and 90,000 miles.
• Replace your air filter every 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first).
• Replace your fuel filter every 2 years or 24,000 miles (whichever comes first).
• Rotate your tires every 6,000 to 10,000 miles.
• Check your tire pressures once a week.
• Always make sure that your wheels are properly aligned.
We Offer On-Site Service Calls!
Problems on the road? We can come to you! Call us 815-561-8473 and we will take care of your problem or offer a solution to get you going again.
We will get you back on the road. If the tire is beyond repair we can replace it and get you moving again.
More Ways We Serve You
Call Us Today! 815-561-8473
We can handle all of your car care needs including: